|Model Number:||Acuview Software|
|Place of Origin:||Beijing, China|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Piece / Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||D/P D/A|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece / Pieces per Month|
Acuview supports both serial and Ethernet connection. Up to 128 power meters can be connected to the Acuview software at the same time for real-time power monitoring and data logging. This in turn allows individual power meters to combine into a virtual power measurement and quality monitoring network system.Acuview software expands the capability of the Acuvim line of multifunction power meters by providing a software platform that allows users to access their power meters from a remote location over the internet or local networks. Aside from showing real-time metering and power quality data, Acuview is able to perform data logging for various parameters such as voltage, current, power, harmonics, demand and energy into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. As a simpler option to setting up the meter from the front panel, users can modify settings such as potential and current transformer ratios, wiring diagram selections, alarm parameters, network settings and the device clock from the Acuview software. This data logging software is specifically designed for Accuenergy customers who require convenient access to real-time measurements through a computer and to perform demand trending analysis based on recorded data from the spreadsheet log.
• Over/under limit alarm recording
• Trend recording and setting
• Waveform capture, analysis and recording
• Statistics of voltage eligibility reading, recording and parameter setting
• Energy TOU reading, recording and parameter setting
• Power demand reading, recording and parameter setting
• Sequence of events component analysis and recording
• Individual voltage and current harmonic recordings and their spectrum display
• User selectable data logging time interval from 1-60 min (1 min increments) can be set according to different applications
• User selectable parameters such as real-time metering, power quality, energy and demand can be exported into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for future analysis.
• Real-time power system monitoring, power quality analyzing, and data logging
• Acuvim II • Acuvim-CL • Acuvim-X • Acuvim+
Software installed: Microsoft Office Excel 2000/XP/2003/2007Display: 1024x768 or HigherHard Disk Space: 500MB or MoreRAM: 256MB or MoreOperation System Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
Thank you for your enquiry and you will be contacted soon.