The Acuvim392 Series Double-Line Multifunction Power Meter is designed for power distribution system of continuous monitoring and control. It can measure double loop three-phase current, power, energy and demand, as well as three-phase voltage. And also it has 4 switch input and 1 DI auxiliary Power supply with 24VDC. All the data can be read out via RS485 communication interface using Modbus-RTU protocol. The Acuvim392 series combine high accuracy measurement with intelligent multifunction and friendly HMI interface. The Acuvim392 double loop power meter is alternative two multifunction power meter. It saves space and communication resource and reduce the cost of monitoring and power management system, at the same time save a lot of investment when Users achieving distribution automation and energy management.
- Energy Manage System
- Power Distribution Automation
- Industry Automation
- Intelligent Building
- Area Power Monitoring
- Intelligent Electric Switch Gear
- Substation Automation
- Measuring power Parameters of double loop, monitoring power Switch
- Small size 96×96 DIN
- Saving space and communication resources
- Input directly from voltage or current transformer, PT/CT ratio can be set
- Large and high clarity LCD screen
- Communication with Configuration software (Intouch, Fix, Citec etc.)
- Used With GE, ABB, Schneider, etc
- Easy installation
- High Cost-effective
Basic measuring parameters
- Voltage (U): True RMS value of three phase voltage,line voltage and the average.
- Current (I): True RMS value of three phase current, average and neutral current.
- Power (P): Three phase and system total Power.
- Reactive Power (Q): Three phase reactive power and system total reactive Power.
- Apparent power (S): Three phase apparent power and system total apparent power.
- Power factor (PF): Three phase power factor and system power factor.
- Frequency (F): System frequency.
- The nature of the load: Capacitive, inductive and Resistive
- Digital Input (DI ): read via communication or display.
- Auxiliary Power supply(PO): 1 24VDC, use for DI.
- Measuring energy, reactive energy and apparent energy.
- Measuring the demand value of current, power, reactive power and apparent power. The statistics method is sliding window.
- RS485 Port, Modbus-RTU protocol.